Flat Tire? Let Southside Tire & Auto in Grand Rapids, MN Fix It!
Everyone hates a flat tire, but chances are likely you’ll experience one once in awhile. Whether you have a slow leak, a leaky valve stem or a tire puncture, the expert technicians at Southside Tire & Auto in Grand Rapids, MN, will help get you safely on the road again.
Our flat tire repair includes:
- Tire and wheel removal and proper dismounting of the tire from the wheel
- Puncture repair diagnosis:
- If the damage is minor, it can usually be repaired.
(In cases where the sidewall or shoulder of the tire is damaged, or if the size of the puncture exceeds one-quarter-inch diameter, the tire will require replacement.)
- Repair of the tire using two state of the art repair components:
- Safety Seal Repair – Seals damaged area from tread to inner liner, creating the perfect repair
- Liquid Patch – Creates a permanent, flexible patch around the Safety Seal Repair on the inner liner of the tire
- Remount tire to the wheel and properly reinstall on your vehicle. (There may be an additional fee for rebalancing the repaired tire or a pro-rated new tire.)
- Check and set tire pressure to your vehicle’s specification
Trust your vehicle to the experts at Southside Tire and Auto. Give us a call at 326-0363 today.
Ready to schedule an appointment? Give us a call at 218-326-0363 or fill out the Check for Available Service Time Form below. After you submit the form, we’ll be in touch to schedule and confirm your service appointment.